Our ophthalmic technicians are responsible for key areas of patient care including:
- Document patient chief complaint, history of present illness, and previous medical history.
- Our focus is on refractive vision correction. Our clinical team possess excellent visual acuity and refraction skills.
- Perform various ophthalmic diagnostic tests as required by our physicians including: visual fields, topography, OCTs, Pentacams, IOL Master, and wavescans.
- Manage patient workflow and data in an electronic format must be computer literate.
- excellent patient "Bedside manners" we need a people person.
- Rotate shifts working in our laser suite knowledge of sterile techniques.
- Scrub tech experience is a plus
- High school diploma.
- COT or COA certification is preferred.
- Experience with electronic medical records.
- Ability to perform slit lamp exams.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Knowledge of sterile technique or similar OR experience preferred.
We are seeking full and part time candidates. Full time benefits include:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental & prescription coverage
- Paid vacation and personal time
- Retirement fund with 3% employer match
- Flexible schedule