Practice Manager (Ophthalmology)
Laser Eye Institute is currently searching for a professional, compassionate and knowledgeable individual to fill the position of Practice Manager. The Practice Manager will be responsible for the day to day operation , with attention to proper staffing, payables and receivables as well as some HR . If you have experience in a management role at a medium-sized medical practice, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Key Duties Include:
- Manage day-to-day functions to ensure optimal operation of the practice.
- Ensure the fluid operation of key departments throughout the organization
- Interview, hire and train new team members
- Regularly review productivity and make team adjustments as needed
- Conduct regular team meetings and annual performance evaluations
- Compile and report on KPIs to leadership team
- Manage and order supplies, inventory, and work with multiple vendors
- Bachelors Degree in Healthcare Management, Business Administration, or equivalent work experience.
- Basic accounting and Bill paying experience, Quickbooks
- Some medical billing knowledge.
- HR knowledge
- 3+ years' experience in medical office management
- Positive attitude excellent written and oral communication skills
- Full-Time position, some Saturdays required
- Profficent with EMR and Microsoft Office
We want to be a great place to work and attract great candidates. It's only fitting we offer great benefits. We offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental and prescription coverage
- Paid time off
- Paid vacation
- Retirement savings with 3% employer match